Talk:QuTii provides a home to verified truth for the benefit of humankind
Browse F.A.Q. here below or click "add topic" for asking questions about the platform
- Currently working on:
- Environment: Climate change, biodiversity, clean water, clean energy, Forestry
- Followed by:
- Social Sustainability:Education, Rural Economies, Health for all, Food Security, Diversity and Inclusion, Equality
- Responsible Society:Sustainable production and products, Circular Economy, Sustainable Institutions, Infrastructures, Agriculture
- In the pipeline
- Emerging technologies
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐎𝐓 ?'
AOT are contributors of knowledge. There are different ways to contribute to the platform, depending on interests and skills
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐎𝐓?
The best way to get started is scheduling a call with the team and explore the platform and your area of interest. Click "book a call" in the footer. In a nutshell, there are different levels of contribution depending on your interests and skills:
Researchers | Specialists | Environmentalists | Scientists | Technologists | Green Innovators
- Publish their wisdom and research in the form of Questions and Answers
- Participate in the validation process
- Answer others' questions
- Contribution score
- Access to the expert dashboard and can answer paid questions
- Grow value in a leaderboard by category
Writers | Editors | Proofreaders | Educators | Learners
- Proofread content
- Organize topics, pages, topics
- Teach or learn
- Contribution score
- Measure knowledge growth
- Gain visibility
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫?
Yes we can, please click "Book a call" and provide a link to the Institution you represent, a link to a Meet video call will be sent to your email address to discuss the partnership in details.
Research hubs, OA Publishers, Universities, NGOs, International Agencies
- Publish excerpt of research | Case study | Reports in the form of Questions and Answers
- Benefit of AI instant conversion of text to Q&A
- Launch discussions with interdisciplinary crowds
- Launch in-topic surveys and polls
- Global reach
- Expanded knowledge transfer
- Research converted to bite-sized knowledge
- Knowledge augmentation through open collaboration
- Co-validation, discovery of correlated knowledge
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭?
Please click on "About QuTii" in the footer or "book a call" to talk to the team.
𝐐𝐮𝐓𝐢𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬: 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐲 | 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
Please access QuTii's policies from the footer